Saturday, September 12, 2015

hello exhaustion!!!

                                          Tomorrow marks my 28th week of pregnancy;
5 days past the first day of school here, little K started Pre-k, Little A started 2nd grade, and little  L  began the 4th grade ( oh how I wish the time would slow down!)
And 3 weeks since moving into our new home!
It has been a very tiring summer, between traveling to see family, packing, purchasing, moving, and unpacking into a new home, and general pregnancy tiredness. We have just three more sweet months to get settled in before baby girl #4 completes our Family. I have been getting things unpacked and ready, next step is to get her crib!!
On a more of a fun note, we have settled on the perfect name, making this all much more real!!!
I am so happy to be settling in, and getting everything unpacked,( I still have a large bin in the garage of all my crucial scrapbook supplies, but I cannot lift it :( so I am slowly unpacking it as I need things!!) I hope everyone had an amazing summer, and is as excited for fall as I am;( hello pumpkin spice latte's and fall scented candles!!)
Brianna
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new house!!! And congrats to the girls on their first days!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete