Thursday, March 5, 2015

Let's capture Our Memory GD spot

Good morning Friends. I was asked to guest design for Let's Capture Our Memories this month, using this seriously GORGEOUS color palette.
Seriously How fabulous are these colors together! I found these colors in my too large to admit scraps and stash of Crate Paper product.
 
I created these fun banners to frame my page, alternating papers and loved how playful they turned out. I recently went digging through older photos to work with and came across this great photo of now hubby and I from High School ( yep, he has been stuck with me for over 14 years now)!
I am obsessed with these Heidi Swapp wood veneer words and cannot stop using them on all my current pages! And of course I made my floating confetti and sequins trail, it just adds such a stunning and dreamy look to my pages!
Thanks for peeking in and I hope yall are having a wonderful week!!
Brianna

2 comments:

  1. that page design rocks!!! LOVE how you used the colors and sequins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the strips!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete