Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas fun and lovely news

Good morning Friends! I have been playing along with the My Scraps And More 12 days of Christmas challenge. Audrey came up with fun prompts for a total of 12days, such a fun way to scrap the holidays. I want to share two fun layouts I made from these prompts.
The prompt was to use a grey background. I have been waiting for the perfect project to use up the Pink Paislee Die Cuts I got a few weeks back, They were great for this layout. Last year we tried to get a photo of the girls and Chester Blu, but like a typical shoot with small ones, each photo had one looking off. This year Chester was the most difficult to keep still, but we FINALY got one, and crazy Little A had to make a face. I love the perfect capture of the attempt at a nice photo almost as much as it would have felt to get the perfect photo!
The other layout I made with a recipe prompt of using triangles, stars and numbers. My stars are a bit hidden, and I always add my date, so BAM, challenge met!
I love working with patterned paper in unique ways. I had this paper from my stash that had a chevron pattern that I chose to fussy cut and fold down, backing with glitter paper. Nothing screams "the magical feel of Christmas" like glitter papers!!

And speaking of My Scraps And More, I was asked to join the team for the upcoming year, starting in January. I came across the forum when directed on facebook to a recent  pinterest crop, and fell in love with the group. Seriously, if you are looking for a genuine, sweet place to mingle and play, this is it!!
I hope everyone has a great end to their week and nobody is too stressed with the shortening time before Christmas day!!
Brianna
 

2 comments:

  1. yay congrats on the DT!!!! sooo excited to work with you!! wonderful pages and love your take on the 12 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE CONGRATS on the DT!! These are gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete