Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy Wednesday friends! I am quickly approaching the dirty Thirty, Friday, July 4th will mark a new life mark for me. I must say I am looking greatly forward to what my 30's will have to offer! I wanted to share a little visual love for your soul, to help you get over the hump of the week. I just completed my next layout for LCOM, set to share on Saturday. Until then, here is a peek at what I have been busy with, and just know it includes my first attempt at machine stitching on a layout, a personal intimidation that I have been meaning to conquer! I hope everyone has a beautiful day!
 
                                               Brianna

2 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday!!! LOVING the sneak!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy early birthday coming up!!!! I was soooo scared to turn 30 but this year I turn a scarier number and would trade places with you to turn 30 again!!! love the peak

    ReplyDelete