Friday, June 6, 2014

What better time to scrap a school photo, than at the end of the school year! I just LOVED this months scrapbook circle kit...... I have made such fun projects with it! I have been obsessed with tone on tone circles, be it with cardstock or print paper. I decided to use that idea on the upper portion of this layout in two ways. First I made the large circles backing them with pink circles for depth, than I created a pop by turning the tiny circles to create a backwards pattern! I love the fun feel it adds! Plus getting to look at such a happy girl for the time it took to create this, how can one complain!
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!!
Brianna

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and LOVING what you did with those circles!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh soooo cool!!! LOVE the popped up circles and title on the page!! adorable and love how you used the kit!!!

    ReplyDelete