Monday, March 31, 2014

Favorite


We had a wonderful weekend here. The weather was great, we took the day on Saturday to drive down to San Diego to the museum of natural history to learn about pirates! I thought that the museum would have been more interactive for the girls, but Hubby enjoyed it! We strolled around Balboa park, getting the chance to chase bubbles, enjoy street performers , and marvel the koi pond. We were all pretty hungry afterwards, and I was enjoying the break, so rather than cook, we chose to eat out. We chose Famous Dave's, please tell me what it is about men always wanting the feast? It was a nice weekend. I even had the day off today, and got to wrap up this layout. I was inspired by last weeks mood board over at Come on get crafty. I have loved this sweet candid of Little K, could be the amazing print on her outfit, or maybe its the simple, slight smile, or even the ponytails. I was happy to scrap it, and happy how it came together! I hope everyone else had a great weekend, and thanks for peeking at my layouts!
Brianna

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a super fun weekend!!! way fun page, and love the color combo, esp the triangles on the sides!!! very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and love love love the circles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete