Thursday, March 27, 2014

birthday rewind

So, not to be terribly confusing, as I just completed a page of Little L's 8th birthday, I am posting this more recent layout of her 7th birthday; the joys of playing Scrapbooking catch up. I love this photo and how it captured at the perfect time.
 
 
 

 I used some American crafts papers that just screamed "make me into a birthday layout". It reminded me amazingly of confetti cake. Speaking of confetti, It seems that I have a current obsession with it lately. I use an old paper punch that punches out border circles, rather that, I love using the little punched out pieces instead. It can always give a matched look of fun on any page! I have also been getting back into hand-stitching on my pages, it's a labor of love, but I always love the result! I stitched around some cut vellum, and am quite happy with the look. Thanks for peeking at what I made today :)
Brianna

3 comments:

  1. great pics and love how you layered them!!! love the added hand stitching too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and the stars!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulously bright page - i am LOVING the stitching! thanks so much for linking up at Paper Issues! :)

    ReplyDelete