Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Pose

So backtrack to just over a year ago, Valentines Day 2013 in fact, and meet Mr.Chester Blu!He was the cutest ball of winkles at the pet shop, making it severely easy to make him ours! A few days after bringing him home, he started to lay in "the pose" !How adorable, right. Fast forward to this year, and you can see, nothing has changed. He is still sleeping in his signature pose! Oh how I love this dog!
This also marks the most "manly" layout to date, with three little girls running around, masculine layouts come rare-to-none in the Marshall home. My stash of Glitz Design paper was the perfect touch !Thanks for peeking!
Brianna

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I found my way here because I was checking out the other Glitz challenge entries! You page is fab, I really love the big yellow triangles at the top and bottom of the page. Plus your dog is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete